Monday, February 18, 2008

Early signs of stardom

The concert that I went to on Feb 9th was so successful that someone called the local Fox network and they sent a reporter out to talk to the kids that played. My niece was in one of the bands that played, having learned to perform at the West Coast School of Rock.

Well, this week the reporter showed up and the kids got together to play again, at the school, for a live TV news broadcast and here is a link that features her band. I never watch the Fox Channel, except for the Superbowl and o-i-a-b-m The Simpsons. I didn't see them on the news live that morning either, I was at work.

I never made a hyperlink on my Blog before, let's see if this works.

http://www.myfoxla.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=5775118&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1

(Edited - The link works but it is not a hyperlink, shit!)

No comments: