Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Super Cooper

Guess who came walking down my street?
Super Cooper the prancing white poodle.

I have been looking for this dog for weeks, ever since I wrote about him back in February. I used to see him all the time, until I wanted to take his picture and then he turned into a Greta Garbo. The few times I saw him going by I was barely out of bed or on my way and usually undressed.



The other morning it just happened that I looked out the window at the perfect time AND I was dressed. I ran outside with my camera yelling, "HEY, COOPER'S DADDY! REMEMBER ME?!!" He did remember me, go figure.

Cooper was one year old last December. He is a standard poodle and he wears a puppy cut. I love his jammie look. His hair is silky soft and he's very tall. He has the nicest expression on his face and was curious about the flowers in the parking lot. He even posed with his daddy for me.


The good thing about screaming at strange men walking their dogs is you get to meet the men too. You can tell Cooper's daddy is very fond of him. It seems he even has his own name, he is Glen. Glen is a retired Honolulu policeman. He is also a retired Marine. Semper Fi.


I'd like to say I cropped Glen's face out to protect his identity but the truth is, I was aiming for the dog and I am a photographer still learning. Anyhoo. I promised pix of Cooper and here they are, plus his nice daddy Glen.

No comments: