Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Creature feature

Since the Book List element didn't work as I had hoped, I added two other side elements instead. One is an ongoing list of the bad drivers I encounter during my day (or night) driving. It has their license plate numbers and their car models. I see color, not the year.

And since I have the vulgar habit of swearing when I write, I have added an adorable Cuss Meter. I am trying to be better at curbing nasty words but shit, some things must be expressed vividly, with foul language.

This website contains 258% MORE profanity than other websites who took this test.

Merde!

So, if you find yourself on my list of asshole drivers, you must have done something pretty aggressive for me to take down your plate number. Try to drive like a decent human. Please. For the sake of those around you trying to get home to their families, control yourself and your damn car.

No comments: